Creativity Prevails




“Creativity is a wild beast, it feeds on harmony.”

I didn’t write that I wish I had because it is so true.  There is something about creativity that is out of control, raw and free yet when life is out of control it feels hard to be creative and to have innovative thoughts.   To me that lack of creativity doesn’t even matter when life if weighed down by horror, shock or hardship.  Then when the harmony creeps in again and creativity follows those moments in turn seem paramount, true, fresh and invigorating.

Can harmony be created, I believe so.

“Allora”  (and therefore) I wish to all my lovely readers that harmony seeps, and creeps and slides into your life.




Happy Weekend.



I love to say that.  I'm going to say it again pero con la forza. Happy Weekend

Natalie
I'm linking with these parties:
Romantic Home
French Country Cottage
The Shabby Creek Cottage


No comments:

Post a Comment