Cuteness Power



The Simple Life

Cuteness Power is when something is so adorable and cute that it makes you just stop and exclaim how wonderful life is.  It gives you that giddy feeling like life is full of hope.
 
Sette Design
Having this little guy in our home for just 24 hours did that.  Everyone who came over said ooohh and owww and then got that melted expression of love on their face.


Sette Design kitty plus wild asparagus 
It is NOT our kitty.  He is a surprise gift that my older girl Lucia arranged with her girlfriends to give to another friend, with the parent’s permission.  We cannot have a cat because friends and family members are allergic, plus we don’t have a garden, plus I want to be able to go to California for long periods of time.
 
Sette Design -The Simple Life

Since this is our life and my girls love animals, I decided that we would treat the last 24 hours like a “snow day” and the girls would take the day off from school and play mama to the kitty.

I must say that Ellie and Lucia worked really well together delegating and sharing the responsibility.  It was a simple pleasure for me (as really Mama to humans) to say good night, hope it goes well, hope you sleep SOME and close my door.


Cuteness Power did infect our home, this little guy was so funny how he actually fell asleep with his legs up in the air and I love how kittens are so adorable, they freak themselves out by running and jumping around then changing direction and going after something else.

I would love to have a dog or a cat, design wise they look good too!  They teach us to love more, to nurture, to be present in the moment, to take naps in the sun or even the shade.

Sette Design Cuteness Power
I am considering getting a goldfish, I know you are disappointed, it is a big come down and not quite the plethora of Cuteness Power as having a puppy or kitten, but it might be a start and a start is always gorgeous.

Did you feel a dose of Cuteness Power?  Isn't it just the best?  Don't you want more?

Natalie


2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww. What a cute kitty and what a good mother you are. We have four kitties in my house -- it's a long story. We know about kitty cuteness. And, don't forget, being awakened in the middle of the night because of the erroneous belief that it is breakfast time. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that kitten is SOOOOOOOO cute! I just love the little pink foot pads. They look so sweet but they're usually little hellions. Great fun for a visit at least!

    ReplyDelete