Blood Red Orange Color Inspiration




 The Simple Life

Today, just a little color inspiration, I go crazy for the color of Blood Red Oranges.  I feel like it is almost impossible to duplicate for interiors.  I always have clients trying to find the right red.  Yes the juice is very good with Russian Vodka!

Sette Design- What color is it?

Do you have the courage to use this color?

Where would you put it in your house?



The obvious answer might be a study or a bathroom.  How about your kitchen? It would be great in the cold winter months, but it might be irritating in the summer.  My sister has her bedroom walls painted Pompeii Red and they look amazing with her beat up recycled, old, dark wood floors.
 
Sette Design it isn't really any of these colors exactly, it has more dark pink
I just got my answer.  The foyer, splendid, it would welcome me home and give me energy to hit the day or night as I leave the house.  I would have to hand mix the paint to get the color below.
 
Sette Design This is the color I love rich Blood Red Orange

Cheers,

Natalie
I'm linking with these parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment