Flowers in a Box



Let's add come color!

Oh how I love flowers in a box.  I just put a couple jars of water in the box to not rot the wood and arranged the flowers from there.



Here is an arrangement I created by for the arrival of my niece, Rosalie I put them by her bedside table as a welcome. I did not make up her name just to fit this floral gone crazy blog post.  I collected the flowers on a bike ride to Spello, resting them in my bike basket on the return home.





Life feels sweet with family visiting to our big city apartment and country spring flowers from the roadside.   

Sette Design painted flowers


Sette Design floral gone crazy

What is interesting about his scene is that it is a combination of many florals.  That, I think still works.  The white box with roses I painted years ago with a charcoal pencil, it has a big industrial hinge that you can't see that adds contrast of masculine and feminine.  The teapot I also painted with a charcoal pencil (special for kilns) a tulip design that I loved to paint because it was like little hearts.  Then the bohemian little painted side table in a complicated leafy floral design.  I like the design mix.

Sette Design -painted flowers

The leafy but not floral design you can't see on the floor is so gorgeous that I am saving it for the E- Course I am creating on Painting Techniques.  I have so many amazing painting techniques being complied.

With affection,
Natalie

I'm linking with these parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment