Summer in Italy



I won’t mention the Mafia or the political or economic situation. I won’t even mention what went down in the World Cup.  We are so thankful this is a design blog.





I will talk about:
Sette Design - Summer sheets

Sheets blowing in the wind, below blue sky and clouds that swim.


Cool street performers that become art in motion and then stillness.

Firenze nella strada

Candle flames blowing in the evening air.




Paint chipping under the heat of the day.

Sette Design pale pink chipping paint

Sette Design
Then just coming upon a beautiful scene, when out for a walk, in the warmth and darkness, holding hands with my baby girls.






Summer in Italy.

Cheers to you wherever you are in the world.  I do appreciate your comments and encouragement and joy and creativity.

With affection,
Natalie

I'm linking with:
French Country Cottage


No comments:

Post a Comment