Red White and Blue Interior Scenes

Happy Fourth of July




In America it is our independence day.  It is also my mother and Louis Armstrong's birthday.  Happy Birthday Mom!  My mom is as cool as Loui.  I know that is hard to be, she is creative and artistic and very funny.  She does not sing anything like Loui.

I came up with the great idea to post up some photos for The Fourth of some scenes I took of Red White and Blue.



Here is what I came up with.



Sette Design- Can you believe the roses with that waxed red (orange) wall!

You know how I did this Red wall, I mixed a bunch of paints that should not go together like tempura and acrylic and then after I just waxed and buffed it, 'till I could wax and buff no more.  Look how gorgeous it came out.  It glows and it looks splendid with the dirty pink in the next room.

White is always just simple and clean and fresh and it makes color POP!


Sette Design Bianca e Panna




Blue - I love blue, you know that already.  For a long time I have wanted to create a pretty scene with blue, lavenders, periwinkle.  Next blog post I will share how I painted this little shelf in homemade chalk paint.


Sette Design - bees are more attracted to flowers with stripes



Sette Design - saw horses and old shutters becomes a desk


Enjoy the party.

Here in Italy I am hangin with my family and eating watermelon, sitting in cafe's and maybe a walk on the river later.
Natalie

I'm linking with :
Romantic Home
French Country Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment