A Little Shabby Chic and French Provincial



Happy Friday it is almost the weekend.

Today I’m just showing an after and before photo. 

I fell in love with this piece the moment I saw it.  I like the curved legs and curved door, plus a corner piece is always lovely.

Here is the before photo:


Today I’m feeling like I have very little brain power, do you ever feel like that?  Like it would be  hard to have an intelligent conversation. Those are the days when it is good to just get in your studio, with the music blasting and a hot cup of tea and create and see what happens. see what your intuition brings you.


Sette Design I like to just paint right over the hardware

I’ll leave you with these three great quotes from three intelligent women.

“You can’t use up
creativity
the more you use
the more you have.

- Maya Angelou

“In moments of doubt, I’ve told myself firmly; If not me, who?
If not now, when?

- Emma Watson

“If cats could talk they wouldn’t.”

-Nan Porter

Sette Design
Cheers,
Natalie
I'm linking with:


No comments:

Post a Comment