2 Houses I Love





Do you ever find yourself driving to work or walking around your neighborhood and falling in love with certain houses, maybe you pass a certain way just for the joy of seeing your special house.

This is how I carry on my days here at Sette Design.  


faded french blue is a timeless color for a house

This first house I have been in love with for 20 years, and counting and it always looks the same, even before I moved to Italy it looked like this.  There is something reassuring about coming back to Cali and seeing this faded blue house unchanged.  The yard is always immaculate, but the house never shows signs of true life.  It is such a great color.  So I’m sure someone loved it once.  It is a house that should be filled with children, flowers and animals and it probably was many times over in the past.

http://settedesign7.blogspot.com

This second house is by contrast tiny and perfect.  You know the person who lives here is happy and living a simple life, or maybe it is their escape house, where they can putter about and sit in the garden with a tepid cup of tea.

I love how it is hidden, yet right on the street

of course the cornflower blue door is just heaven.
http://settedesign7@gmail.com
Do you have a favorite house you visit?

Cheers,
Natalie
I'm linking with these parties:
French Country Cottage
Between Naps on the Porch

No comments:

Post a Comment