Happy Third Anniversary Sette Design Blog




Happy Anniversary Sette Design Blog

#3

To tell you the truth.  I forgot and I got the date wrong.  I'm that bad.  I actually love this blog and so I should have remembered her day. To be honest I just have too much going on right now.  It was November 5th 2012 when I took the leap and started it up.  I was living in Umbria, Italy then.  Click Here if you want to flash back and view my very first blog post.





Anyway I thought pomegranate leaves, pearls, lobelia flowers and a lead heart might start the party out.

Then in all Sette Design fashion - add a cappuccino in a jar (with froth) and a silver spoon and a journal to draw in.  It isn't your traditional party festivities, but it has the air of simple celebration and appreciation for the years of work that has been put into these posts.  Man talk about labor of love!

Cappuccino in a jar, I froth the milk add espresso and sugar and
put the lid on and take it on the run

Let me say now, I appreciate my readers, from all over the world you are, you follow along for inspiration or just the joy of trying to live this life in a simple way.


Watercolor painted diary at Sette Design

This diary someone was throwing out, why because it had an embossed pig on it!  I snatched it up and later ripped off the pig till the cover was down to bare rough paper.  I then added watercolors with a small brush and I think it came out so pretty.

Happy Three Years!
Do keep coming back.

With affection and cheer,
Natalie