Pretty Festive Photos




I’m feeling excited for the festivities and to be home in America for Thanksgiving, everyone is heading out to the beach house, the whole big family together.

I have been working so hard and just finished painting an apartment in San Francisco.  Soon I’m going to show you all the amazing houses in the neighborhood I was working in, each one looking like a jewel.  



Here is an example, can you believe how beautiful it is?

The perfection of a white house


Today I went and got wood for a table project and rosemary to make little wreaths for the Thanksgiving table.  The car smelled wondrous, fresh cut wood and rosemary a perfume that feels like home to me.

I love tangerines everywhere.  

Blue Spruce bookmark at Sette Design


Here are some pretty items I've been painting or refurbishing.
 
Sette Design

enamel painted candlesticks
cream colored basket with grey trim
http://settedesign7.blogspot.com


In our houses here in the wine country there are lots of stools to sit on and they are moved around from room to room and in the garden to find a spot of sun to chat on the phone or have a cup of something warm.
http://settedesign7.blogspot.com

In Cali it is still warm enough to catch a moment in an outdoor café.

Outside the Model Bakery

It’s the Holidays!



Time to be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

With cheer,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment