What Makes You Feel Good Lately?


 
The Simple Life

Good Evening Everyone

I am excited because I am in a very creative phase in my own life and work and somehow this is translating into not much creativity for my blog.  I’m sorry about that, today’s post may not make up for this lacking either, but I’ll try to get better.  I do believe that creativity is endless and the more we use our creativity the more it grows.


I heard Justin Timberlake being interviewed a while back and he said, that if he was working on his music, he could not make movies, or if he was acting he just let the music rest.  I find this very interesting.  I am not comparing myself to Justin Timberlake, who would?  But I did see him once in a café in my home town.  Although I didn’t realize it was him until I left the café, I did feel right away - Oh my this is someone amazing!

For this evening I’ll just show you some thoughts about what I find lovely presently.

Walking on train tracks makes me happy.

Any vine covered wall is gorgeous.
I am always and currently obsessed with shades of blue.  I would like to have a blue bedroom if not a completely blue house.  Just think how many splendid shades of blue there are.

Shades of blue
 
Here is the ladder to my loft bed with a cappuccino and a toy car (#7 for Sette Design).



Don’t little bottles just make you feel good?


Early morning sunrise crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, that is the San Francisco skyline looking tiny.


I like this façade of this doorway contrasted with the modern window.


Black, creamy white and aged wood always looks good.

What makes you happy lately?

Cheers,
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment