Stones for Peace



The Simple Life

You never know what you might find here at Sette Design.  I hope this is a tiny part of why you keep coming back.

I made a simple discovery recently, if I leave stones around the house it makes people happy.  I love to collect stones from the river or from the Adriatic and then display them around the house, sometimes with art or sometimes just randomly left around.


Sette Design

Here is what I have found:
1.    A smooth stone in your hand brings a moment of peace and calmness.

Sette Design
2.  A bowl full of stones looks simply gorgeous.

Sette Design

3.  Friends who come over are pulled toward the stones like a magnet (nature and beauty win).

Sette Design
4. Maybe just the surprise impact of finding a stone on the kitchen table (or under their pillow) is actually what makes people happy.

On your next walk pick up a stone and bring it home and see if it doesn’t fill your house with peace.
I said a stone not a boulder.

Buona Domenica
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment