A Feel Good List



The Simple Life

Good Morning

It’s  March and Monday in Umbria Italy, presently the day is bright and sunny. I’m going to give you some feel good homework for the week.  I love lists and I love to check things off my list.  Last week I had 27 things to do on my list.  I actually accomplished 17 of those.  It was a joy to check 17 boxes off.


Sette Design
Here’s your homework list:
1.    {___} Go for a walk.
2.   {___} Each day drink three glasses of water more then you usually drink.
3.   {___} Come up with a creative idea and accomplish it.
4.   {___} Sit down with a glass of something nice and write down a tiny little dream that you have, put that paper in your purse or wallet and carry it with you the whole week.
5.   {___} Set the table for dinner, extra pretty, if you live alone, do it even for yourself.
6.   {___} Wake up 30 minutes earlier then you have to and feel the calm of the day beginning.
7.   {___} Go to bed an hour earlier then normal and relish the extra time to sleep.

I’m going to try to do this list too.  The hard one for me will be to get to bed an hour earlier. But come on it’s a fun list to accomplish and we have a whole week, seven days and seven items.  Come on it can be a test to see how we feel.


Un bacio to those who give it a go!
And to the rest of you too.
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment