Easter Decorations




I’m on to a new stint where I am going to try to wake up at 5:30 a.m. and see if I can’t kick it a bit more effectively.  I know, what you are thinking that I won’t be able to handle it, well maybe by confessing my plans to you my lovely readers I will be more committed.  “They” say if you want to save money, if you tell your friends, you actually save more money and your friends help and encourage you to do so.  Did you know that successful people wake up early and then get this, they exercise.  I have read studies about it. 

Sette Design painted eggs, spring blooms and birds
The problem with this rising at 5:30 a.m. plan is Italy is a late country.  They are late to everything and in the Spring and Summer they stay up way late.    I remember when I first moved here I was shocked to see kids playing on the jungle gym at 11p.m.



I finally got around to doing some Easter decorations.  I told Ellie that I wanted it to look pretty for the Easter Bunny.  Ellie was pretty thrilled to see my display and then we took a bunch of fallen yellow petals and threw them off the balcony into the wind and made some wishes.




Sette Design

Here I grant you one wish right now and then throw it into the wind (come on you can find some wind).  Did you make your wish? You don’t even have to e-mail some chain letter to 25 people for the wish to come true.  It will come true not because I granted you one wish, but because you believe it will come true.




Wishing Works!

Cheers,
Natalie
I'm linking with these cool parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment