Shabby Chic Bed, Breakfast Crate



I’m going to keep it to few words today (do you believe me?), let the photos speak for themselves.

I do want to show you my Painting Techniques Course.  SOOOOO Fun.




I’ve been working hard and waking up early is painful and awesome I must say.  I am getting so much done, life feels blissful and full of hope.

Here is a bed I did in Shabby Chic distressed mode.  A good tutorial I did you can see just Click Here.  This tutorial of mine is crazy famous on Pinterest, it shows how obsessed people are with Shabby Chic. I used the same process only a different white.

Sette Design - Shabby Chic Bed

Here is the before shot.  It is really a double bed.  Here in Italy this is very common to connect two twin beds, this bed actually has the hardware to do it.




Then I am just so thrilled with my Breakfast Crate Tray.  I found it left near the trash on our Medieval wall.  White washed it and put a dry brush of Easter blue in oil paint, then I left the “fragole” coming threw.  Fragole means strawberries in Italian so I thought that was cool. Do you think it is just lovely?

Sette Design Breakfast Crate


Here is the before shot.


Good Morning from Sette Design cotton sheets and tea, just bliss.

Sette Design-  I love the candle in the wine goblet,
homemade yogurt bread, painted blown eggs

Sette Design -Breakfast Crate


Happy Easter to everyone all around the world!
Un bacio di Italia.
Natalie
I'm linking with these lovely ladies:
Miss Mustard Seed
Between Naps on the Porch
Mod Vintage Life
French Country Cottage
Romantic Home

No comments:

Post a Comment