Almost September





The Simple Life

I cannot believe that it is almost September.  Here in Italy it seems like the heat is hitting us now. 

My girls still have another 2 weeks before school starts.

I’ve started lighting candles in the morning at the breakfast table, even if no one wakes up to come to breakfast.


Sette Design

Sette Design petunias marked from the rain 
Tonight we are going to throw a little party for the cousins, Italians and Americans that are here.   We have an amazing roof terrace that I should show you.  It is about 5 flights up, so I think I will have each cousin carry up a chair.  At times I feel like the only furniture in my house are chairs.

I just went to count and I have 16 chairs and basically none of them match.  At the kitchen table I just painted them all grey and then they look good together.  My bedroom right now has four chairs in it, that is just wrong, I know.


Go ahead take a break from this blog and go count how many chairs you have?  If you have less chairs, then you can feel all special and warm in side and think I have less chairs than Nat (she really has a chair problem).

I know I regress my point of this post was going to be to spread the love and not the CHAIR LOVE.

I think we need more love in the world.

Remember to tell someone you love them.  In theory it should not be something that you must remember to do.  You can write a message and hope it doesn't blow away before they arrive.

Sette Design
 In Italian it is “Ti voglio bene” if you love them as a friend.  If you are in love with them it is “Ti amo”.

The teenagers say TVB to each other.

Happy weekend!
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. As one chair fetishist to another -- you can never have too many chairs. I am not even going to count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Scribbler you are very funny, just like your blog!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete