Credenza and Table





Today as promised I’m going to show you the last job I did in Italy.  The last job before I left.  There will still be other jobs in Italy in the future, “Salve Italia”.

I hope this will be inspiring.  As you know I love grey, this was a taupe-grey.  Here I did the credenza a shade lighter than the table.  Distressed both the pieces.  Then on the table I sanded the edges irregularly and added bronze.



Sette Design natural winter light in Umbria

Sette Design - the before



They are just so pretty.    Lots of surface area for placing… art, flowers, mirrors, fruit, books.  You know I can go on.  What would you put on top of this table and credenza if you had your way?
 
http://settedesign7.blogspot.com

Sette Design- love the bronze and taupe-grey

Cheers it’s the New Year, yup it’s still beginning!

Sette Design 

http://settedesign7.blogspot.com
“A dopo,”
Natalie

I'm linking with these parties:



2 comments:

  1. Hello, Natalie -- It's good to see your work again. These pieces are lovely. I think I am rather timid about distressing but you are fearless. I'm happy to hear that there is more work in Italy. I can't picture you away from there for very long. I saw your post at the Mod Mix Monday link party. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete