Two Houses I Love




If you read this blog a tiny bit, you know that I love houses, tiny houses, rambling big houses, colored houses.  As I wander through my days I fall in love with so many houses.

Today I have for you a couple of houses that I LOVE.

One is a playhouse covered in brambles and winter leafless wonder.


Sette Design
This other house is just gorgeous perfection.  It gives black and white a good name.  Some days I think houses should be white where ever they are in the world, white is always the right color choice.  A perfect iconic white house is always good design.

http://settedesign7.blogspot.com
I understand I am contradicting myself because the playhouse is not white and yes it is just lovely, wood mixed with growing natural wood.

Anyone interested in taking my Online Painting Class for Interiors, Art and Furniture --click the link below.  It is inspirational!




Cheers,
Natalie

1 comment: