Rise Early Quotes and Mustard Fields



 
Good Morning Everyone

I’m on a new plan to try to wake up early and start to work on my business before my girls or the sun has risen. This morning for me the sun rose at 6:56 am so each day there will be a little bit more light in the sky.  Does anyone want to join me and give it a try? I already feel kick-ass and I only began this morning.  Laugh with me not at me o.k.

Sette Design Napa Valley fields of mustard

I have been exercising consistently since the 7th of January and I must say I can see a difference and I feel better mentally.
http://settedesign7.blogspot.com

Here are some quotes that might inspire you.  Incidentally I would not have liked to be married to Thomas Jefferson who must not have known how to throw a good party and sleep in till noon. I will vary them with fields of mustard flowers for a romantic inspiration.  We have had so much rain that the valley is crazy florescent yellow.

“The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.”
Thomas Jefferson

long winter shadows at Sette Design

"It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth and wisdom.”
Aristotle

“Every morning is a beautiful morning.”
Terri Guillemets

I would have inscribed on the curtains of your bed and the walls of your chamber: “If you do not rise early you can make progress in nothing”.
William Pit Chatham

"The early morning has gold in  it's mouth."

Good Luck

Cheers,
Natalie

Here is the link below to the blog where I got these rise early quote.  It seems Korsio Angelov can teach us how to get moving.   I would suggest you use something visual to motivate you and yes a cappuccino can be seen!
High Performance Lifestyle