Pink Wall- Apricot Wall




Hello my darlings,

It is almost the holiday here in America.  Thanksgiving a day is a day to be thankful.  When I'm in Italy and I explain the holiday to my Italian friends (we get the whole family and friends together, eat a huge amount and fill your hearts with gratitude), they often joke - so basically like every Sunday Lunch in Italy.




Sette Design Shop

I also wanted to show you this amazing pink wall, if you are thinking to go pink, this is a fun color.  This is an underconstruction photo, I took while painting this wall for a very cool home, filled with Mid-Century furniture and vintage coolness.  (Paint Name: Benjamin Moore Creamy Peach 2012-60).  It is a crazy color because in the morning light it is pink and afternoon and evening it become a rich apricot.


This quote I like because I find it motivates me in a simple way, makes me feel empowered as if it is actually possible to follow my dreams.


I am wishing you all a wonderful week and holiday.
Cheers,
Natalie


1 comment:

  1. Natalie, I don't think I've told you how much I love your new blog format. It's great to navigate and I love getting more of "you."

    That pink-peach wall is really pretty. The quote is good, too, except I have such a hard time waking up early!

    I hope you and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete