Sette Design

Sette Design power
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4618391/?claim=ue9n3hudwhv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I can paint flowers freehand all over a wall in a couple of hours, but I will not confess how long it took me to get the Social Media icons on this Diario di Design.  Lucky for me, I don't really know long it took, I'm pretty sure there were naps and cappuccinos involved and insecurity and days if not weeks passing by.



'They" say that if you feel overwhelmed about something just take it in phases.  So phases it is with this blog.  But I must say I love doing it and I love to see so many people are reading it from all over the world it is just astounding. I wanted to create a journal of inspiration and this is what slowly I am doing.  Watching anything grow is such simple fun, plus I bet if you guys like this blog then you must be a bunch of strange ones, creative and funny and full of passion for life.

So now you can easily follow me with  Pinterest the P symbol.  Just click on the P (above right in blue) and you can go to my Inspiration Board, it is so inspiring and cool, some mornings I go and look at it before going to work, you will find beautiful painted furniture, tiny houses and many cool design ideas, inspiration galore! Then there are my Sette Design boards and I'm working on those too.

Next you can follow me on Google +. the g+ symbol

Or e-mail- the envelope

And Blogloving.  The big + symbol.

Then below the blurry, maniacal photo of me you can Subscribe by RSS feed, however you like to.

And then also you can have Sette Design sent to your e-mail.

So what do you think of the new header?  Isn't it pretty.  Do you wish it was centered?  I kinda do, but then I'm also a left margin kind of girl, thankfully because think how high on Cappuccinos I would have to be to get it centered.


Carry on my darlings and KEEP COMING BACK!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment