Guess the Photo - Italy or California



It is a rainy day somewhere in the world, now since you don’t really know for sure if I am in Umbria or California today we are NOT going to play a little game, NOR are we going to take a test.  I don’t like to do either of the above, in fact my friends and family think I should begin to like to play games.  I would rather read a book or go for a run, than play a game.


Sette Design

Anyway today we are just going to do a little visual exercise.  I’m going to show you a photo and you can decide if you think it is Umbria, Italy or California.  Remember in general this is a design blog so we are looking for small details. Italy and California can be just a feeling, so trust your intuition and lastly I might trick you.  Some might view trickery as a form of a game, but enough said about that!  
Then at the end I’ll give you the answers .   If you get them all right then you can tell your lover that Natalie says you “deserve to go to Italy, very soon as a reward for Excellency in visual design.

#3

#4
Sette Design

 

#5
Sette Design

#6

#7

Sette Design
#8

#9

#10

#11

#12
http://settedesign7.blogspot.com

Anyone going to Italy soon?

Here is the key...
1. Italy 2. California 3. Italy 4. Cali 5. Italy 6. Italy 7. Italy 8. Cali 9. Italy 10. Cali 11. Cali and Finally Number 12. Italy
Cheers,
Natalie