Flower Arch



flower arch


For some very cool reason we have a flower fairy in our house.  She arrives dark in the night on the eve of a birthday and makes an arch of flowers in the entrance of the birthday girl’s room.

beauty in impermanence 


Today Lucia turns 14.  That is pretty shocking for this Mama, because that means there is no way I am 25 any more, even if my heart and soul tell me differently.



Lucia reads no joke 50 books a year in italian and english, she has legs a mile long and can be surprising with her one line jokes, but best of all she loves to be with her family.

love how the rose vines moves


People are always saying to me enjoy it now because it is fleeting.  I believe if you give the right amount of freedom and trust the sense of family and desire to be close continues.

the geranium is so brilliant it is shocking
Buon Compleanno Lucia

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment