A Fun Valentine




love
Valentines

I love a craft project to be easy.

I guess when I paint interiors I work so hard physically that when it comes to crafts I want them done in a moment.

Here’s what you need for this project, but you can take the idea and simplify it or change the materials easily.

I used:
Wire, paper, ribbon, paint, chocolate and aluminum foil.

no wire  - a coat hanger bent up can work


I formed a wire heart, tying the middle of it together with a ribbon, then extending that ribbon to hang it.


red paint watered down and then some pearl high light

I painted a piece of paper with a love note. 
To be honest first I tried rubbing a tea bag on a piece paper to antique it, it looked so dirty and bad you would have laughed at me.  Even my daughter Lucia said, “What’s that?”   

the chocolate wrapped in velvet could be sumptuous too


I wrapped up a couple of pieces of dark chocolate (over 70% cocoa makes it a super food and therefore healthy) in aluminum foil.

i like the am of AMO showing - visually intriguing 

Then I tied them all together like presents with pink and red ribbons.

It actually looks even prettier in reality then the photos.

love hanging around


Do you think my darling is going to like it? Ten days and counting till  it is Valentines.

Happy San Valentino!

And to all my beloved readers around the world.  I send you some sweetness.  Remember to spread it around...
Natalie

linking to:
http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wire heart just makes me smile! I love the wonky shape... better than the traditional heart shape. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete