Something Funny



Blue Man


I love it when life is funny and unexpected and obscure.  So in my travels around my own city of Foligno  I came across this blue man.  I stopped to look in wonder and of course to take a photo for YOU my darling.

Then I saw Maria the old lady who lives below us in our Palazzo.

I said, “Maria look up there”.

Just then another old lady, a friend of Maria’s pasted by, Maria said.

“Who’s that? Who’s that?”

Her friend without missing a beat responded,  “It’s someone who is sitting”.  Then the two old ladies gave each other a little hug as we laughed all together, there on the cold street.

To me it is even funnier in Italian.

Maria Guarda la
Chi e’
Chi e’

E’ uno seduto .



That’s what it is, an obscure blue man sitting in the window.  That finger held up to his mouth.  I don’t believe he is reprimanding anyone.  I think he is saying, Shhhhhh, listen to the silence.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment