Kindling



pruned apricot branches

The word alone is so pretty sounding.  I dream to have a fireplace, yes I’ve mentioned this before.  When I see kindling my heart feels happy.  I am willing to climb fences to just take a glimpse.  At times on my morning walk with friends, I stop in amazement to look at a good heap, then I have to run to catch up with the girls. They probably think don’t worry what happened to Nat she is off looking at wood.

small piles


Kindling is what life is all about.  It is one of the simple joys of life.  To prove my point I will now refer to my old friend The Winston Dictionary copyright 1946.

we are almost in spring

Kindle 1, to set fire to: ignite: 2, To inflame; inspire: stirrup, as the passions  3, to illuminate; brighten; as enthusiasm.

impressive heap


I highly suggest you kindle something today.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment