Back to the Simple Life, no. 6



 I'm going to try to get back to the simple life.  It is always a cure for me.

I'm going to look for love everywhere and believe that love wins.

hope and blue sky

I'm going to find hope hanging down a wall bright pink against olive green.

my bedroom balcony at sunset




I'm going to let some doors stay open and open a few as I go along.



I'm going to enjoy the simple chores in my day.

I'm going to try to accept the big cracks and see some of the beauty in that acceptance.


I love this gray marble and waxed white dresser


"Doors don't slam open."
John M. Shanahan, 1939-


"Never mistake motion for action."
Ernest Hemingway 1899-1961

With affection,
Natalie




2 comments:

  1. Good vows to take. (can I be just a little envious of your balcony doorway? It's lovely.) Be well.

    ReplyDelete