NEW



Sette Design Shop

See You Next Year!

I love to say "See You Next Year", it is something we said when we were children and it always makes me giggle.  It will be a New Year. I still can’t believe we are now almost in 2017.  Do you remember when it was 1999 and we were moving into a new century, seventeen years have past since then!

Sette Design Shop


Nuovo Anno

Here is what the word new COULD mean for you.

New Perspective
New Life
New You
New Give
New Man
New Heart

New Home
New Design
New Color
New Creativity


New Money

Sette Design

New Eyes
New Land
New Hope

New Forgiveness
New Courage
New Effort

New Body, New Mind, New Soul
New Love

NEW YEAR!

I know you can add to my list.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE NEW in 2017?

New Chance


Cheers and See You Next Year!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment