Beauty in the Simple Life





I’m always trying to live more in the simple life.

It’s been my desire since I was a girl.

It’s a long-ass on going project.



It has to do with slowing down and embracing more moments of peace.

Then breathing in a conscious gratitude for what that moment brings.



On a design level I’m trying to pare down, encourage color and reflect a vibrant, happy life in our home.  

It seems so simple and easy when I say it this way huh?

With affection,
Natalie

I'm linking up with these Parties:

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, I agree with your slow down philosophy. It is easier said than done. Media bombards us with stuff we need to buy, things we should know and act on and we feel guilty if we are not always keeping up with the Jones' or involved in many things. It seems like it should be so easy, just pair down, don't buy and simplify. Thanks for the reminder of the beauty there is in the simple life. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda thanks for your comment. Part of my solution is I have never owned a T.V. It makes books and film and music so much richer. Now with the internet T.V. has snuck into our home. I rationalize that it helps my girls learn slang english, which is fun. I think actually the internet is addictive for children and adults alike.

    Lots to think about...

    ReplyDelete