Chocolate Strawberries - The Simple Life #3

chocolate strawberries


 “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”

-Confucius

Do you believe in that quote? I think it is definitely something we could talk about if not argue about, but then we would be making it complicated...no?

I don’t know the right way to do strawberries dipped in chocolate is, but here’s what my girls and I did here. 

I washed the strawberries in 1 part balsamic vinegar and 10 parts water, dried them off.  Strawberries are actually really dirty and can have a lot of chemicals on them.

Abar (125 mg) of dark chocolate .  If you get 70% cacao or more it becomes a super food and it is good for your brain.

Then we mixed a little chunk of butter and a dollop of milk and melted it in a metal mixing cup that was deep and small.  I believe in whole foods.

Then we dipped in the strawberries and that’s it.  It’s that fun and simple.

The girls of course begged to eat them right away so we ate some and put the others in the freezer to chill.

this plate is from a ceramics line I designed and painted long ago


Keep it simple then a little beauty creeps in.

Un bacio,
Natalie

I'm linking to:



No comments:

Post a Comment