WINTER PEARS



Buongiorno

lavender and deep berry red - great color combination


Today I painted a room the color of this plate and the ceiling sky blue.  So far it looks great, it's not done yet.  My morning did not look like this photo.  It was a big rush to get out of the house and then I had all my paint supplies and brushes and everything in my bike basket and hanging off my bike.  It was raining big time, pouring rain.  Why you may ask did I go on my bike?  The piazza where the client has her house is all ripped up and under construction, there would be no way to get there in a car or park.  Our city Foligno is such a mess (the streets are being worked on) that it is really better to go on bike, plus it is more fun.  I can see friends when I am going out and about.

I want to make a simple suggestion today.  Paint a pear, you are sure to have success and to get in touch with the feminine, they are so sensual and beautiful.  If you don't paint, you could eat a pear.  I have a girl friend who makes a yummy dish of cooked pears with melted white chocolate poured on top.  You could also just look at this photo below for a quick moment and realize that we are all just like pears, strange and individual, growing in weird directions, yet the essence of beauty too!


green pears and sage


Keep it in mind, it might make your day easier.

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to go out and buy a pear and then clean up the paintbrushes. It wouldn't make my life easier today. Not today.
    ...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete