Make Your Own Trail



Topino River
 

Here is my trail along a Medieval wall in front of the river Topino (little mouse). It snowed the last two nights on the mountains toward Rome. In our valley the leaves are falling fast off the trees, flying about mixed in with cold rain.  It’s a mess out there.  A large cup of tea is in order and some poignant words from Kate.

Don’t give in.
Fight for your future.
Independence is the only solution.
Woman are as good as men.
Onward!
You don’t have too much money but you do have
independent spirits.  Knowledge!  Education!
Don’t give in! Make your own trail.
Don’t moan.
Don’t complain.
Think positively.

--Katharine Hepburn, actor

Onward!  I like that.
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Natalie! Thanks for popping by today, so nice to "meet" you. I love color and design and Italy, so I'm sure I will love your blog, too. Have a beautiful weekend!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete